funny music video

dirtwarrior

WARNING!!! DO NOT FOLLOW THE LINK!! YOU HAVE TO TURN OFF JAVASCRIPT TO LEAVE THE PAGE. IT JUMPS AROUND THE SCREEN AND WHEN YOU TRY TO CLOSE THE WINDOW/TAB, IT GIVES YOU A BUNCH OF JAVASCRIPT ERRORS AND WON'T CLOSE!!

Don't you ever freakin' link to something like that again. :realmad:

WARNING!!! DO NOT FOLLOW THE LINK!! YOU HAVE TO TURN OFF JAVASCRIPT TO LEAVE THE PAGE. IT JUMPS AROUND THE SCREEN AND WHEN YOU TRY TO CLOSE THE WINDOW/TAB, IT GIVES YOU A BUNCH OF JAVASCRIPT ERRORS AND WON'T CLOSE!!

... or you can kill iexplore.exe in task manager ;)

Had no real problem viewing here. Not too bad of an old song but still >.> Don't see the funny in being annoyed endlessly. Page gets focus when you maximize it and bring it up from the task bar (JS didn't fail, the page coder failed there). Also- the whole unload action can be passed through by just holding enter. Bloody thing repeats all of the lyrics before letting you 'navigate away' from the page.

IE5.5 here >.>

ALso hugely bad practice , the person changes links 'daily' to basically spam search engines and avoid being filtered out of searches. >.<

Edited by Chozo4

I was using firefox, therefore it opened in a new tab not a new window, stole focus and I didn't want to lose all 8 or so other tabs I had open. And holding enter it eventually just gets rid of the error boxes and stays right there. I still think it was an inappropriate link. :angry:

• 4 weeks later...
I was using firefox, therefore it opened in a new tab not a new window, stole focus and I didn't want to lose all 8 or so other tabs I had open. And holding enter it eventually just gets rid of the error boxes and stays right there. I still think it was an inappropriate link. :angry:

lol you completly missed the joke

cttrl alt del, task manager quit is your friend :hello:

I understand what you are saying Idontwantspam but won't FF ask to restore the previous session if it is terminated abruptly? ( I didn't click on the link and yes, I find that kind of thing very annoying )

DL

Not that I know this from experience or anything <looks around warily> but sometimes if it is the last tab, you have time to close the tab and sometimes that tab won't appear again. Not that I know that from experience or anything ya know.

DL