Changing a resource

Daniel-J

I want to change the bitmap in a file, but I don't know what file it would be. Can I use ResHack to change the bitmap? And where do I find the file (It's not MPRSERV.DLL from what I could tell)

Image of what I want to change is below.

post-157946-1194245481_thumb.jpg

Thanks! Got the bitmap changed, but now I'm wondering if I can remove the "x" in the title bar? I got rid of the "Cancel" button. I'm trying to make it so that the logon dialogue box cannot be bypassed without signing in.

I'm trying to make it so that the logon dialogue box cannot be bypassed without signing in.

That won't work, you can still press esc on the keyboard to bypass it even with the [x] and [Cancel] removed.

I was wondering if that might be the case. At any rate, I have found a small registry tweak which will not load Windows without a username or password. Actually it partially loads Windows, and then goes back to the logon screen. That's as good as it gets, I guess.

It's possible to prevent it using a registry tweak but you will not be able to login unless the user can be authenticated from a domain server. Believe it only applies to the use of 'Client for Microsoft Networks' login rather than microsoft family login.

Edited by Chozo4