Vista Ultimate Extras

Legolash2o

I got the cab files for DreamScene, DreamScene Content Pack + Favourites, Hold 'Em Poker, EFS Enhancements & Bitlocker Drive Prepartion, then i added them to the hotfix list on vlite but they didnt integrate

:( So how do i integrate and will there be support for them in the future vlite?

EDIT: Every other hotfix integrated fine

Lego :)

Edited by legolash2o

Since you report weird, unconfirmed bug every other day I'll have to put this into the suspicious box.

I know for a fact that Extras 64bit integrate fine.

Maybe it's the certain combination with removals, for example Dreamscene needs Wmp codecs.

but all the over hotifixes moved to the bottom box just not the dreamscene, etc... i did try and install but i had an error but rebooted too quickly for me to see it, so one of the hotfixes didnt work but not fussed about that prob one of the sp1 updates... i'll try again sometime with just extras and post if it worked or not. Thanks Anyway

Lego

but not fussed about that prob one of the sp1 updates...

I'm not sure I'm understanding this right or not but it sounds like you extracted the service pack and tried integrating the cab's inside that? If that's the case, I can already tell you that just won't work and the install will error. It's best to just hold off completely with SP 1 until Nuhi releases a compatible version. The updates just won't let the install complete because the Service Pack itself isn't present.

i wasnt trying to integrate SP1, just 2 of them (KB935509 & KB937287).... i was just seeing if something would work and i know you can't integrate sp1 as a hotfix :P

If you extracted those 2 fixes out of the service pack, you can't integrate them either. I can't remember anymore what all is in it but I know everything in it is dependent on the rest of it.