My new cybercafé design

puntoMX

I must confest you that this look realy cool.

Place some more photos when you finish all up.

I plan to change enterier of my cafe soon. Designers suggestions which i have are to much space-related enviroment and i don`t like it. My opinion is that if i wouldn`t feel comfortable in that enviroment, neither my costumer will.

For now, i realy want to see how other around the world set theire cafe`s.

One short question Punto MX, which internet cafe software aplication you use if you alredy select one?

I plan to change enterier of my cafe soon. Designers suggestions which i have are to much space-related enviroment and i don`t like it. My opinion is that if i wouldn`t feel comfortable in that enviroment, neither my costumer will.
I agree with you there, also you, or your employees, have to be a lot of time in that place.

Hello,

You are both 1000% right.

puntoMX

My and my employees spend also our free time with our friends and families in the cafe.

xper

I don`t belive that is possible to succesfuylly manage Cyber Cafe with the Office Excel.

I use Antamedia Internet Cafe softwrare and have enough time to manage other business activities which are not related to the monitoring of the location or the costumers by the computers directly.

xper

I don`t belive that is possible to succesfuylly manage Cyber Cafe with the Office Excel.

I use Antamedia Internet Cafe softwrare and have enough time to manage other business activities which are not related to the monitoring of the location or the costumers by the computers directly.

Err... I did it on paper before, including calculating the user times by head and what they needed to pay... it’s just a way of doing it. But I agree, when you have 25+ computers it would be good to have some software that counts for you...