Codecs not installed with HFSLIP 1.6.4

It is 450 that came after a long time.

Always thank you.

It reports because there was a mysterious phenomenon.

The codec arranged in the HFEXPERT\CODECS folder seems not to be built in though HFSLIP 1.6.4 was used and integrated. When having confirmed it, the output seems to be done to HFSLIPWU.INF correctly as for the built-in sequence.

IE7 is integrated in slipstreams in me, and it seems to be generated by this. I will report above.

Can you show me your HFSLIP.LOG file?

>Upload failed. You are not permitted to upload this type of file

It seems not to be able to up-load the file. May I send it by the mail so on?WindowsLiveMessenger can be used.

First compress your log with 7-zip, winrar, winzip, winace...

Indeed, it is necessary to compress it. It tried to up-load the log as it was. Thank you we wish to express our gratitude.

...It seems to have gone well.

HFSLIP.zip

Can you compress and attach your NEW TXTSETUP.SIF file?

And if I may give you some advise... Please take a look at my hotfix list and remove all updates from the HF folder that are not shown. I see many (potential) problems.

It tried immediately.

The codec is not still built in though everything was removed excluding IE7, the codec, and WINNT.

SIF.

The file used at that time is appended. The one as which WINNT.SIF is the same is

used.

test.zip

It may be worthwhile to rename your root directory from "F:\ƒRƒs[ ` hfslip_xp\" to simply "F:\hfslip_xp\". Also, are you using a clean source? Or an NLITE'd source? (HFSLIP works with a clean, non-NLITE'd source.)

It may be worthwhile to rename your root directory from "F:\ƒRƒs[ ` hfslip_xp\" to simply "F:\hfslip_xp\". Also, are you using a clean source? Or an NLITE'd source? (HFSLIP works with a clean, non-NLITE'd source.)

The source is clean only of the integration of SP2 into WindowsXP.

Processing by nLite and other programs is not done at all.

There is no change in the situation though the directory was renamed. Please confirm the log appended this time in detail.

When the beta version of HFSLIP supports the slipstream integration of IE7 before, IE7 is memorized for the phenomenon that it is not possible to use it to install software to have been reported being disregarded either of registry key to RunOnce or RunOnceEx when slipstreams are integrated in the bulletin board where to tell the truth, I am though details cannot be confirmed because a past writing cannot be read.

It seems that that is related though which registry key is not remembered whether being

disregarded.

HFSLIP.zip

I'm a little unsure of the problem. Are you saying that the files that reside in the HFEXPERT\CODECS folder are not copied to the windows\system32 folder after installing via an installation cd?

BTW, the reason I mentioned nlite before was because your zipped file you attached before had nlite comments on it.

I'm a little unsure of the problem. Are you saying that the files that reside in the HFEXPERT\CODECS folder are not copied to the windows\system32 folder after installing via an installation cd?

BTW, the reason I mentioned nlite before was because your zipped file you attached before had nlite comments on it.

No, the file is correctly copied. The registration processing of the written codec seems not to be done to HFSLIPWU.INF.

We will answer the reason for WINNT.SIF to have the comment on nLite.

It is because of the correction WINNT.SIF is not written by hand, the file is made by nLite somewhat. Because the time of making was reduced from the beginning more than it wrote for myself, such a method was adopted.

I would recommend to include the IE7 rollup in your list of hotfixes in the HF folder. The IE7 installer had some issues that affected the runonce key during setup. The latest rollup fixes the runonce issue. BTW, codecs are registered by the runonce key.

I would recommend to include the IE7 rollup in your list of hotfixes in the HF folder. The IE7 installer had some issues that affected the runonce key during setup. The latest rollup fixes the runonce issue. BTW, codecs are registered by the runonce key.

It was all removed where the problem was about this time though did not know though was the one of a new version because making was specified as simply as possible to say nothing of this excluding the setup of IE7.

All hotfix concerning IE7 remained entering when the problem was noticed.

However, I will put hotfix of IE7 again and try.