AutoIt

planoleg

Which commands do I use to check or uncheck some boxes during the installation of a program? I didn't find it on autoit site in tutorials

Don't need to search on AutoIt site. Help is in the file AutoIt3Help.exe from AutoIt installation folder.

Hi!

I have a question:

I try to make a script for DivX 6.6.1, but after "Choose Components" window, the installer stop responding to the script, installing Firefox and goes to finish even the script lines is finished.

What command can I use to "taming" this installer?

"Sleep" command does not work.

Edited by radix

Hi!

I have a question:

I try to make a script for DivX 6.6.1, but after "Choose Components" window, the installer stop responding to the script, installing Firefox and goes to finish even the script lines is finished.

If the script finishes before the installation is finished then use ProcessWaitClose() with the Process ID returned from Run(). If you need further help then attaching your script may help to see your problem.

:)

Hi!

I have a question:

Just a thought why don't you go to AutoIt Forum with questions related to AutoIt? There are a lot of ppl there and can help you to achieve what you want? MSFN is good but for AutoIt purpose i would suggest using official forum :)

Hi!

I have a question:

Just a thought why don't you go to AutoIt Forum with questions related to AutoIt? There are a lot of ppl there and can help you to achieve what you want? MSFN is good but for AutoIt purpose i would suggest using official forum :)

So what are you saying? That an offering of help from an "AutoIt Forum MVP member" is not good enough here? :blink:

So what are you saying? That an offering of help from an "AutoIt Forum MVP member" is not good enough here? :blink:

Well I'm only saying that if he wants to get better in auto it he should go to AutoIt Forum which gives a lot of support to people :) You were here this time but on AutoIt forum he can get more help (from you aswell) ;)

Edited by MadBoy