Project "LegoTweaker"!

Octopuss

Windows 2000

Windows XP

Windows XP x64

Windows 2003

Windows 2003 x64

Some tweaks even work with Vista and Vista x64 :D

same as nLite really, you can always click the button again (which would be green) to put everything back to default.

If the tweak is incompatible it will be greyed out and say "[incompatible]"

Edited by legolash2o

Can someone fill me in, why bother with so many tweak tools out there?

Also it's not nLite tweaks, it's Windows tweaks so I should move this topic to Windows forum?

Btw you didn't ask me for a permission to use nLite name in it and I would give it so please change it. LegoTweaker is one candidate.

Also it's not nLite tweaks, it's Windows tweaks so I should move this topic to Windows forum?

Well it was put in here due to the original post question. Would it be possible if i could have it in the "Member Contributed Projects" Section, if so how? Thanks

Btw you didn't ask me for a permission to use nLite name in it and I would give it so please change it. LegoTweaker is one candidate.

Sorry, I had changed the names everywhere i could to "LegoTweaker" but might of missed some.. if so where abouts are they?

Didn't change the ones in old topic, rather the old topic be deleted if you can

Edited by legolash2o

Ok then.

I ran some of these attached versions and it was named nlitetweaker. And couldn't be turned off, probably because I'm on Vista then some error occurred.

Btw for others I told the legolash2o how to get the tweaks.

Ok then.

I ran some of these attached versions and it was named nlitetweaker.

Ah, the newer versions will say "LegoTweaker" sorry about the confusion nuhi, it was originally called NuhiTweaker as it was going to have just nlite tweaks in it for people who didnt wanna reinstall (no removals of course, your program does a good at that), but decided to change the name due well... ur using it.

And couldn't be turned off, probably because I'm on Vista then some error occurred.

Yep i stopped it from working on vista on purpose, but realized alot of tweaks for with vista so decided to make to work (next version).

Btw for others I told the legolash2o how to get the tweaks.

Thanks, i was doing that originally, i just thought you might just have a text file with them all in it with what they do.

P.S: Edited last post so might have to re-read

Edited by legolash2o

Version 0.1.7

Most important update is the autoupdater which should get the latest versions for you.

Also you might have to allow the program in your firewall as it has a news page and well for the update function to work. Setup also comes in an installer form. The first page you see should have the changelog so im not gonna post them here.

Not many tweaks added but ive got them all (after running nlite alot of times!) and now adding them :D

Any problems just upload the log, the log is a text file with everything that worked, your OS Version but more importanly what tweaks didnt work! Do personal info is sent at all, infact you can see what is going to be sent next to the send button lol).

Finally' its in the nlite section because of the original post and because it just applies the tweaks in nlite incase you forgot to when you prepared you disk.

Works on:

Windows 2000

Windows XP x86 and x64

Windows 2003 x86 and x64

Some tweaks work on windows vista

Any incompatible tweaks will be disabled, so it won't screw up your install. Any any tweaks already enabled are green so if you click a green button it will remove the tweak already there back to default.

Edited by legolash2o

And bug author after screwing up his installation? I'd say no thanks :P There are quite a few mentally incompetent people out there :D

Confused

I mean, the moment you add such possibility you will start getting emails from mentally challenged who somehow managed to screw something up :D

And I am all for new section called LegoTweaker!

And last - for me it IS nLite tweaks :) thumbs up nuhi :)

And bug author after screwing up his installation? I'd say no thanks :P There are quite a few mentally incompetent people out there :D

Confused

I mean, the moment you add such possibility you will start getting emails from mentally challenged who somehow managed to screw something up :D

And I am all for new section called LegoTweaker!

they dont have to send me emails they can just put it in the requests box on the log screen, then send the log :), ill then be able to read it and then once added i can add it to the news section so people know its going to be on the next version and they will stop emailing me for it, dunno if thats a good idea though.

Good News though, got all the tweaks from nlite and what they do so i can now spend time just adding them (2-3mins per tweak). My nlite last session log list has alot in it!

btw. it detects if you have removed internet explorer with nlite and the internet explorer tab will be unavailble.

mentally challenged

What you mean by that, if it means giving me a challenge, bring it on! lol. I dunno how i would get a section called LegoTweaker.

Note to Nuhi: If i find that some of the nlite tweaks don't work, ill let you know. For example access denied on event viewer context menu. I'll try sending ya the fix for it too.

Edited by legolash2o

Please do NOT make the program installable at all. Compress it in a directory so we can do the magical "extract here" with WinRAR :) I hate installing utilities-type of programs.

Ok, saves me time too, its now in zip format above (here)

Edited by legolash2o

Smiley89, why even use SP1?

Upgrade...

Octopuss, don't be like that.

It's like calling someone stupid, and the fact is thats really stupid.

Even though stupid/dumb is a stupid/dumb word.

All the time people get that, and when they get the chance to say stupid/dumb to others they take it.

Why???

If someone lacks the knowledge of something, don't be lazy, explain.

If you can't or don't want, don't do anything then...

Smiley89, why even use SP1?

Upgrade...

I use XP SP1 on that machine because its motherboard doesn't support SP2... When I installed it once it gave me a lot of troubles. I also tried some hotfixes from Microsoft, but the problems persisted...

So, I had to reinstall windows and then I decided, under suggestion, to keep SP1 (and search for some tweaks to make it faster :rolleyes: ). I don't use that PC, it's my mother's, and for her it's OK.

Maybe I'll try with SP3...