Not really technical related, but thought I'd still share

Zxian

So... CraigsList is awesome. I've picked up most of my "home theatre system" from there - xbox, Panasonic DVD/5.1 sound system, and the last addition - the TV stand. The TV I got from my parents when they moved out of their old house, and the PS2, I bought a while back.

TVStand1_thumb.jpg TVStand2_thumb.jpg

The TV stand is great, since it has so much storage space. You can see I've got most of my DVDs there (all of them are ripped to the XBox hard drive anyways), and my PS2 games and accessories (controllers, multi-tap, etc) are in the right cupboard. The left cupboard is for general storage stuff...

Let me know what you guys think. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Whoa, just came across this thread... Guys, if you haven't discovered Craigslist, Kijiji, or Facebook's Marketplace, I highly suggest looking into them. Just the other day, I picked up a refurbished DSL modem for $20 and it works great! I've even come across people giving away stuff for free (computers as an example). I've been picking these up, fixing them up (upgrading mostly), and reselling them for $30-$40 a pop. I've made over $400 just this month selling old stuff I have no use for. :)