Addons to Vista

Pilgrimen

This feature has not been implemented into vLite yet. But there are other more important things like hotfix integration for now, I think. If you want to add your own programs to your Vista-DVD, just use WAIK (AutoUnattend.xml) or the Windows Post-Install Wizard. Works perfectly here. (As I always prefer to have the choice of what to install.)

I have installed WAIK but cant find AutoUnattend.xml. Is there any detailed instruction how to work with this tool?

Windows Post-Install Wizard is not the option because it must be other ways to have addons’. It seems to me that this tool just installs programs after vista has been installed and it is not what I am asking for…

But anyway, i think it would be nice to have this option - not as integrating hotfixes - in the vlite.

I know this is not priority but to have suggestion regarding vlite is still not forbidden.

Besides of that i think I am really touching a sensitive and central issue – look just how many have been reading this thread! I think I am not alone here to wish this option!

Pilgrimen

Edited by Pilgrimen