7z SFX Modified Module and Tools

Oleg_Sch

no error.... xcopy is not executed....

I run a command prompt and I run:

VirtualBox -ai1

If I double click on the executable, xcopy appears in the process but nothing is happening ... .vbox-extpack is not copied

I do not know what to do ...

Edited by Alpha_95

Your config has an error and switches -ai and -ai1 will not work. But it is not important now. Write a batch file with a single command xCopy, put it in the unpacked archive and have for command xCopy. This is not a module, then you need to know the batch file.

Alpha_95

i guess you ran into a similar 32/64bit problem like me some posts above

if you check e.g. %Var1% on a 64bit system you see it expands to

C:\Program Files (x86)\Oracle\VirtualBox\VBoxManage.exe

solution HERE

Edited by nova-s

Alpha_95

i guess you ran into a similar 32/64bit problem like me some posts above

if you check e.g. %Var1% on a 64bit system you see it expands to

C:\Program Files (x86)\Oracle\VirtualBox\VBoxManage.exe

solution HERE

hummm, W7 X64:

C:\Users\Admin>cd %ProgramFiles%

C:\Program Files>

C:\Users\Admin>cd %ProgramFiles%

C:\Program Files>

i was talking about:

;!@Install@!UTF-8!

SetEnvironment="Var1=%ProgramFiles%\\Oracle\\VirtualBox\\VBoxManage.exe"

RunProgram="cmd /c echo %Var1%  & pause"

;!@InstallEnd@!

EDIT:

xcopy works but you will find "VirtualBox_Extension_Pack.vbox-extpack" on 64bit system in

C:\Program Files (x86)\Oracle\VirtualBox\

just check it...

Edited by nova-s

Yes exactly, thx, i have scripted a batch file for this.

edit:

dat fck....

;!@Install@!UTF-8!Title="Oracle VM VirtualBox 4.3.18-r96516 x86/x64"BeginPrompt="Voulez-vous installer Oracle VM VirtualBox 4.3.18-r96516."ExtractTitle="Oracle VM VirtualBox 4.3.18-r96516"ExtractDialogText="Veuillez patienter pendant l'extraction..."FinishMessage="Oracle VM VirtualBox 4.3.18-r96516 a ete installe"GUIMode="1"GUIFlags="1+8+2048"AutoInstall="x86:VirtualBox-4.3.18-r96516-MultiArch_x86.msi /qb! REBOOT=ReallySuppress"AutoInstall="x64:VirtualBox-4.3.18-r96516-MultiArch_amd64.msi /qb! REBOOT=ReallySuppress"RunProgram="x86:VirtualBox.cmd"RunProgram="x64:VirtualBox.cmd";Silent + Extpack [-ai]AutoInstall1="x86:VirtualBox-4.3.18-r96516-MultiArch_x86.msi /qn REBOOT=ReallySuppress"AutoInstall1="x64:VirtualBox-4.3.18-r96516-MultiArch_amd64.msi /qn REBOOT=ReallySuppress"RunProgram="x86:VirtualBox.cmd"RunProgram="x64:VirtualBox.cmd";!@InstallEnd@!

VirtualBox.cmd:

@echo offset vb=VBoxManage.exeset chemin=C:\Program Files\Oracle\VirtualBoxset extpack=Oracle_VM_VirtualBox_Extension_Pack-4.3.18-96516.vbox-extpack:VirtualBoxcls@echo.cmd /c xcopy "%extpack%" "%chemin%" /i /e /y & cls@ping localhost -n 3 >nulIF EXIST "%chemin%\%extpack%" (	cd /d %chemin%	cmd /k "%vb% extpack install %extpack%"	exit) else (    echo Error >> C:\vb_error.log    exit)echo.goto Quitter:Quitterexit
Edited by Alpha_95

that should do it

@echo offset vb=VBoxManage.exeset chemin=%ProgramFiles%\Oracle\VirtualBoxset extpack=Oracle_VM_VirtualBox_Extension_Pack-4.3.18-96516.vbox-extpack:VirtualBoxclsecho.xcopy "%extpack%" "%chemin%" /i /e /y & clsping -n 3 127.0.0.1>nulIF EXIST "%chemin%\%extpack%" (    cd /d "%chemin%"    %vb% extpack install "%extpack%"    exit) else (    echo Error >> C:\vb_error.log    exit)echo.goto Quitter:Quitterexit
Edited by nova-s

same, doesn't work, no error...

-ai => totaly silent lmao.....

-ai1 => passive

extpack not installed....

edit: .cmd file is not executed and why -ai return silent and -ai1 passive???

Edited by Alpha_95

well, i really don't know anything about the program that you want to install and it's valid parameters, but your config and my .cmd seems to be fine. (maybe except your config switches like gora mentioned, i'm not familiar with that, i check them inside my .cmd (%1)... )

was the file copied to the correct place? i guess so...

Edited by nova-s

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

what is wong please:

;!@Install@!UTF-8!GUIMode="2"RunProgram="myfile.msi /qn REBOOT=ReallySuppress"RunProgram="hidcon:cmd /c xcopy guide-FR.pdf \"%ProgramFiles(x86)%\\My Program\\\" /y"Shortcut="P,{C:\\Program Files (x86)\\My Program\\guide-FR.pdf},{},{},{Aide},{Aide},{},{},{}"AutoInstall="myfile_other.msi /qn REBOOT=ReallySuppress";!@InstallEnd@!

runprogram & xcopy work but shorcut is not created....

and Delete parameter doesn't work...

I use lastest version: 1.5.0 2712 and same with 1.6.0

I have tested with GUIMode=0 and none error

Sincerely,

Edited by Alpha_95