running windows xp pro

ideas

hi, whenever am scrolling up or down i get a feed back noise (slightly buzz background noise), or if i move the mouse (has a scroll button) i get the noise or even move a window and even if am copying files from a CD i get this noise, can someone help me?

am using a Gigabyte GA-7VAXP Ultra motherboard.

Edited by ideas

what program does this happen in? Does this happen in notepad? Does this happen in safe mode? Have you disabled your sound card in devman? Have you updated your sound card drivers? Has anything changed on the system? Has this ever worked? have you tried a new user profile?

-gosh

the sound works, but as i've said it happens whenever u drag any folder or app windows from left to right or up & down or even scroll radidly you will get that noise and also if am copying files from CD to PC or even extracting a file - its like a background on off buzzing noise...

Edited by ideas

My fiancee has the same issue but you only notice it when you use headphones or turn her two speakers up really loud.

I've taken the system apart and re-assembled it before and still the same thing. Maybe weakened shielding in the cables? Other electrical interference?