Open VoIP devices

tain

I'm switched over now. ViaTalk support never did address the trouble ticket I submitted. But luckily the "new account" folks finally got to me and activated my account.

I left my dial plan the same, too.

One thing I did change was the codec in use. Based on this excellent page, I chose G.729 and it is working great for me.

• 1 year later...

Guest jrsReign

Get SIP Proxy - VoIP Security Test Tool at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and free downloads from the largest Open Source applications and software directory

Edited by jrsReign

Guest jrsReign

Really? I anticipation the accoutrement was bound up tight. Hadn't tought of aggravating to breach into it...or is it not bound at all? I anamnesis ambience the arrangement config if I aboriginal got it, but haven't affected it back then. I assume to bethink accepting to do a ambush to displace the accessory so that I could ascribe chiral subnetting info.

Edited by jrsReign

Really? I anticipation the accoutrement was bound up tight. Hadn't tought of aggravating to breach into it...or is it not bound at all? I anamnesis ambience the arrangement config if I aboriginal got it, but haven't affected it back then. I assume to bethink accepting to do a ambush to displace the accessory so that I could ascribe chiral subnetting info.
I'm sorry... But what did you just say? :blink:

I had the same reaction but was too baffled to ask for clarification. Plus, his original post had a link in it. So I suspect he is here to spam...but he edited the link out.