First Vista-only games cracked

#rootworm

dude you got it wrong. I'm talking about outlook....

word: i choose the doc (older format) it changes some stuff. not 100% compatible with 2003 doc. [read my previous posts.]

outlook: 2007 converted my 2003 pst file. so i don't know if it will work on 2003 anymore.. There is NO save as in outlook........

anyways this has gone so far from the original subject...

Edited by XtremeMaC

• 1 month later...
i think companies should concentrate on making the product better rather than spending time to make it crack proof or whatever, cos it will get cracked eventually and just becomes a waste of time...

now wouldnt that be nice :)

in apple's last keynote, jobs said something along the lines of, "so why do we continue to make our products better when there is no other competition? b/c that's what we like to do, and i think these things are cool". but then again, you can only legally install osx on a mac.

• 1 month later...
I hope ms works on another windows soon [better one prefered :)],

sticking to my xp, hoping everyone will do the same..

i'm not.. that's how i used to think until i actually installed vista. it is my main OS now and i definatly like it over xp.

i liked vista alot when it first came out but couldnt stand that alot of my devices werent supported. after a long fight with myself i went back to XP. also vista created bad sectors on my HDD :angry:

now since SP1 is out and i have a new 500gb hdd i might install it again just for the heck of it