This may be a thick question

Ok I know this is a post install program but I have never used anything like this before.I have a few questions

1) when does this program kick in? is it after windows is finished installing or during the windows install?

2) where do I put the WPI files? Do I use WPI from its own folder or do I copy the files and folders to the windows directory that I got from my windows disk?

3) where do I get the registry tweaks that can be used with WPI?

Im sorry for being incredibly noobish but I would love to give this a shot. It seems to be better than nLite but I could be wrong.

After you have installed you windows, WPI menu will appear and will ask you to put a check mark on those programs which you want to be installed. After that, WPI will automatically install the programs you included into WPI.

Basic layout for where to put WPI can be found its site http://www.wpiw.net/help.html

I don't know the answer for your third question, actually I never heard of any registry tweaks in WPI but you probably can create a file with registry modifications and then run it with WPI.

BTW nlite and WPI are programs with different functions. WPI will automatically install programs for you while nlite will install windows, integrate service packs, drivers and has some tweaks