What is your opinion ?

xtremee

Hi all,

If you have an idea that can be agreat project but you are less experience. Do you prefer to make your own company or enter with some one or group of expert one?

It is really an important matter to me so plz helping me as i consider MSFN as my family.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Xtremee

Depends, If you wanted to create the tallest building ever. You would never attempt it by yourself...it would take too long.

If possible, If it was something you think you can make money on, I would try to do it myself. Theres lots of resources to get yourself out there these days.

@cr0nick,

1st thanks for your reply

If you wanted to create the tallest building ever
Ya i wanna to create a great company that i would like to be an international Company in the future.
Theres lots of resources to get yourself out there these days
Sorry, What are you mean be this?!

*****************************************************************************************

@ripken204,

1st thanks for your reply.

its all about money. do you have enough money to get this started and to support youself in case it failed?
No it don't belong to money i have a sponsor company that will give me the required money then when my company raise up i will take off them.

*************************************************************************************************

What i'm talking about is the experience people that will help me in mange the company like HR, ER, Legal, ...etc there are a group of people that they have there own business and have the experience that i wanna they give me two offers

1- work as employee with me and leave the policy of company and all other things to me.

Thats look great but i don't have enough experience and i afraid that i destroy my idea and my company too.

2- Be a corporate with me and we will deal about this corporation.

Hope it is clear now

Edited by xtremee

The amount of money is just enough to establish the company and will not enough to pay a lot of money to experts

i told them that they will take a part of profit of company till it raise up then they will take there salaries.