I found a copy of the program myself, and found the problem. During development of v1.1 I had to change the "mode" used by the GUI in order to make drag-and-drop work correctly. Changing that mode meant substantially modifying the code behind the GUI. Well, I did a lot of testing to make sure that the code changes I made all worked fine, but I forgat that the Wise Installer method selection was a completely separate GUI, and it was still coded for the original mode. That' why it simply didn't respond to any events. Oops. Anyway, it should all be working again. I bumped the version to 1.2.1 and re-released. The Wise Installer bug fix is the only change from 1.2. New download links are available in the original post. Thank's Sorry for the link Didn't check this thread yesterday, more than a couple of times.