uTorrent Guide

I hope this goes here since it's about software...well sort of.

I created my own uTorrent Guide that is now really for download through Megaupload. The uTorrent Guide is for those who want to setup uTorrent for better speeds. I tried to make it as helpful as possible (it includes pictures & graphs). It's around 3.74 MB in size and in PDF format. It's only in English so I'm sorry for those who can't read English. If it ends up that a lot of people are downloading and liking it, then I might end up expanding on it and making it better with another release. IT IS NOT A VIRUS, SPYWARE, ADWARE, TROJAN, etc. I wrote the document myself using OpenOffice 2.2 and exported it using it's Export to PDF feature.

If you want to try it out, follow the link below. If it says it's unavailable, just refresh the page. I seem to be getting that message a lot for some reason.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=T3UC6R4T

[EDIT] Had to correct something wrong with PDF file. Now it's completely ready for downloading.

Edited by footballking3420

I'm sorry to say your link for megaupload its deleted or cannot be found, try to upload to rapidshare or filecrunch.com

Mods, pls delete my double post, sorry...

Links are working fine, thank you!

Edited by nemesis19

What is included in my uTorrent Guide:

1) A brief introduction

2) Preparing your PC for using bittorrent (includes programs, pictures, & easy to use instructions)

3) Getting your connection speed

4) Setting up a Static IP address

5) Port Forwarding

6) Configuring Firewalls

7) Downloading uTorrent & the initial setup (with pictures)

8) Goes over how to set up each option in uTorrent (complete with pictures, configurations, and charts)

9) Testing & Other information

• 2 weeks later...