User Control Panel . . .

Greetings from LeonSprings, Texas USofA,

Have not been here in several days, not your fault been busy with other details. Just wanted to comment on your new Version 2.3.0 and inform you that it looks GREAT and seems to be doing a better job, except for the UserControlPanel in a couple of areas. #1. There are no selection boxes for these two entries in my Control Panel.

"Do you wish to put all sent PMs in your Sent folder by default?

Do you wish to track all sent PMs by default?"

#2. How do I set the thread feature for all of the posts to display instead of just listing each with a very short topic?

Other than those two every thingy looks GREAT,

"Ripken204 & Xper,"

#2 instructions were followed by clicking on the "Options" in the upper rite corner of the topic twice and nothing happened. No drop down menu, as I have seen before in other Forums that use this same software, then suddenly all was moved to the top, the bottom of the page came into view. Low and behold there are the selections "Standard" · "Switch to: Linear+" · "Switch to: Outline" with some other. The "Options" is not a drop down menu any longer, now it takes you to the bottom of the page were the selections are available rite out in the open.

Hey, just so you know that we do appreciate your work and keeping thingys running as smoothly as possible. Could have said, " . . as humanly possible" but do not know if you are just a very smart Computer. HA! HA! BAG!! Just kidding . . .

Thank you for looking into this and letting me know,

#1 was hack/mod. I have to reinstall (doesnt work with this version) that one again.

#2 In thread - Options - Switch to Standard

Hope this help

is there a way to make options - switch to standard the default or do I have to change it each time?

is there a way to make options - switch to standard the default or do I have to change it each time?
It is the default. It just gets messed up sometimes and has to be set back. This has been a small problem for a long time.

There is a stickied post about it in this subforum.