Is this a bug or intended?

Meffy

After making the Nlite CD,I attempt to reformat my pc by booting up from the cd..But instead of microsoft's EULA,It writes "MSCF" and all i could do was to press f8(agree).I was wondering,is this intended,and what is MSCF? :wacko:

EDIT:I've added a picture

LAST_SESSION.INI

post-141696-1180880097_thumb.jpg

Edited by Meffy

I've tried remaking a new nlite'd cd with the exact same settings(not using the ini tho) on my father's pc and than tested it with VMware but it still gives me that MSCF..thingy

The eula is intact..Well when i opened it with notepad the first few words are sorta like this

MSCF    |àL     ,        #       `  yI

I dont really care about the eula..but if its sorta corrupted etc..I think other parts may be corrupted as well

EDIT:Added a picture...ALOT clearer

I just made a new iso using nlite(Redid the entire settings step by step) and the EULA is still bugged.Tried Default iso engine and mkisofs but both still give the MSCF thingy in vmware

post-141696-1180917700_thumb.jpg

Edited by Meffy

this seems to be file system error (causeb by virus or disc failure or os failure), not nlite bug! a filename "eula.txt" directs to place on your hard disk what contents you see on the second picture! probably other files (in the initial windows source catalog, or elsewhere in that hard disk) may be broken / fault also. check your computer vith antivirus, check your disk with chekdsk (or other similar util) and start your work with accurate source files! bebore that, of course, see what is inside your windows source "eula.txt" file (in iso image or cd, where you get your source files for modification).

Erm..Ive tried it on different pcs..Making the nlite'd cd that is

I've got kaspersky and spybot s&d and its not reporting anything>_<

I did a spinrite test and chkdsk like last week and no errors or so

The Nlite'd cd's EULA.txt as shown in the picture seems to have all my addons i've placed in nlite in it :o