Geforce Horse shit

Big Booger

HERE IT IS BACKED THE DRIVER BACK TO 21.83 hahahah p***ed on me again!

I have finally removed the rinky dink fan from the Nvidia chip, and am playing with it until i get my new radeon AGP 8500 card.

I am thinking my Nvidia card is overheating, but we shall see.

I will post results later from my experiment.

I went out yesterday and bought another Pentium4 just to check this card out, and it is doing the same crap. I installed every driver known to god, checked the infinite loop page, made sure Direct X was using the Mini driver, I mean everything. It is now sitting here, out of both of my machines, waiting for some thermal epoxy for this weekend when I epoxy a new 5500 RPM fan on the chip. I think it is getting way to hot, and locking up. It puts lines all in my screen and microsoft error always blames it on the driver.

The card is a HIS Graphic force no namer, piece of s*** etc.... I will never ever, again purchase from a non-brandname company again. I think HIS is big in Europe especially Germany, and also in Canada. From now on, its ASUS/Hercules/PNY and the like,all the way for me!

I truly will post the results as soon as I get the thermal epoxy and slap this monster fan on this crappy card!

Big Booger

Post in the right section??? Did I not post this in the hardware section? If not, by all means, I am truly sorry.

I tried to edit the post and add pictures, however, I had multiple screen captures and wanted to post them in one post. Yep you guessed it, it wasnt possible, So I had to post three posts in a row.

Sorry for triple posting in one thread,

Big Booger

Decided to pick up a new gpu, so I looked around saw some nice Radeon 8500 for around $400US when converting currencies from Japanese, decided, I'd skip that. Then I looked at Geforce 3 elsa version, same thing, decided I skip that too. Went to the Geforce 2 Titanium version produced by ASUS, around 120 BUcks US, bought it. Even though I had been having problems out of my other Geforce 2 I decided to go with this one. It was a great move to. I never have a lock up and it works like a charm.

I am about to install the new Dets 23.12 and see how that goes, but so far so good.

I bought a crap card and learned a lesson, no two Geforce cards are the same!

Big Booger

Do NOT install the 23.12 drivers unless you want the problems to start again.

Asus has removed them from their site,because they cause the infinite loop error that you have already encountered.

Use the 21.83 drivers,fast,stable and no lock ups