About RegEdit

celtish

I use Acrobat Reader 5 for the few times I have to view a PDF. Not too bad.

though FoxItReader 1.3 can view PDF files faster than Acrobat Reader 5. Foxitreader is still much smaller and faster than ANY version of Acrobat Reader, even when using Foxitreader on slow computers. do yourself a favor, BenoitRen, get rid of Acrobat Reader 5.x and get FoxitReader 1.3 here. Foxitreader 1.3 is the last version supported under Win95 & NT4. Foxitreader 2 works only under Win98, 2000 and higher

thanks for posting up the ME Regedit files, MDGx. wish there was someway to thank Tihiy for making the modified WinME Regedit file now that he hasn't been heard of for a while

I installed Foxit Reader a couple days ago even though I had downloaded the installer longer ago. Seemed to be faster, so I kept it and threw away Acrobat Reader 5.0.5.

Now I've reinstalled it. Why? Foxit Reader doesn't print the PDF I'm viewing. It makes my printer just go through pages without printing anything on them. Great... Also, the first time the Print dialog window had everything greyed out, and it assumes I'm using a resolution of 800x600 or bigger.