nLited release, but with some problems :(

egorig

I've downloaded the final version ot nLite , and during installation i choosed not the secure preset but ... the other one.. i can't remember the name. At the end it says it reduces the windows to 140MB. Superb, but i have some problems with it. First one is when the wireless adapter connects to my router. It says Acquiring network address and continue acquiring forever... The interesting is that it gets the ip in 1-2 seconds but this message "acquiring network address" is still there and the icon with the computer is down to the system clock. The second problem is when switching different languages. I'm using EN (United States) and BG (Bulgarian Phonetic). I choosed to switch between them by CTRL + SHIFT. It works just fine for a couple of minutes and then it STOPS. I have to Switch to ALT + SHIFT and then back to CTRL + SHIFT to be able to switch. If anyone has the same problems. Please tell me which service i removed from the installation. Everything else is Perfect. And by the way ... the problem with acquiring network address is not actually forever, but in 10-20 minutes.

Thanks in advance !!!