Hello from Andorra!

Xavi11

Hello I'm new here. :rolleyes:

I'm from a little country betwen spain and france called Andorra, our oficial language is catalan, but we speak spanish and french too, sorry in advance for my poor english.

The first reason to join this forum is "I'm a w98se lover". I hate XP/Vista too much and after a litlle experience linux too. :puke:

I see a lot of people as me in the w98/me forums in this web. I'd used in the past some software fixes to upgradre my w98 from here. But until now I'm not read suficient to can write something in this web.

Thanks to read me. :hello:

Hello I'm new here. I'm from a little country betwen spain and france called Andorra, our oficial language is catalan, but we speak spanish and french too, sorry in advance for my poor english. The first reason to join this forum is "I'm a w98se lover". I hate XP/Vista too much and after a litlle experience linux too. I see a lot of people as me in the w98/me forums in this web. I'd used in the past some software fixes to upgradre my w98 from here. But until now I'm not read suficient to can write something in this web. Thanks to read me. :hello:

:thumbupWelcome, Xavi11!

Yes, most of here in Britain have heard of Andorra. I think your English is okay and if you're a Win98SE enthusiast you've got a good head on you!

Edited by plonkeroo