Video Card Troubles

jason_guy13

Just got a Leadtek A7600GT 256MB AGP, worked fine with XP with the drivers that came with it. Now I'm on Vista and games are looking all.... crappy :unsure: I'll just use Spider Solitare as an example....

untitled1bl1.png

That's just a VERY small sample of it... You should see World Of Warcraft :unsure: How do you suggest I fix this? Is there a Vista Driver yet? Or anything? lol

I got the 7600GT Vista 32 bit drivers from the Leadtek site so I don't even know what could be wrong :( Guess I'll just have to wait till they fix it?

go download the latest drivers from Nvidia's site

I got the 7600GT Vista 32 bit drivers from the Leadtek site so I don't even know what could be wrong :( Guess I'll just have to wait till they fix it?

go download the latest drivers from Nvidia's site

I did :( I downloaded the 32 Bit vista drivers, then uninstalled my old drivers, reset my PC, installed the new ones which reset my PC and it's still the same...

It IS the NVidia 7 Series / 32 Bit Vista drivers, right?

I have the same card from the same manufacturer and using the drivers I pointed at, I don't have any issues at all. Tried in Counterstrike, Vista built-in games and a bunch of other games. No problem at all. WHat are the temperatures inside your pc?

I have the same card from the same manufacturer and using the drivers I pointed at, I don't have any issues at all. Tried in Counterstrike, Vista built-in games and a bunch of other games. No problem at all. WHat are the temperatures inside your pc?

But what Vista build do you have? 64bit?

But what Vista build do you have? 64bit?

See attachment ;)

I went into safe mode > Device Manager and removed it, hoping to reinstall the drivers withough Vista doing it by itself... but they did :angry::( I dunno what to do now... I tried the CD that came with it, i retried the Vista NVidia drivers...

Don't uninstall anything, just run the downloaded setup. It will remove previous drivers by itself, restart the pc and load the new drivers.

That's the first thing I tried :( I'm going to the store and asking them... It could be faulty?