WMP11 Intergration Instructions

rendez2k

I'm just wondering if someone could tell me how to add WMP11 - I downloaded WMP11 Slipstreamer but do I just patch the XP directory directly? Do I need to do anything in nLite? Also, with WMP11, IE 7, and RyanVMs update pack and DirectX 9 pack, whats the best order or does it not matter? Many thanks!

u install nlite and wmp 11 slipstreamer. then in nlite hotfix page u add WMP11 installer , IE 7 installer, and RyanVMs update pack and DirectX 9 pack.

thats it

:hello:

Thanks for the reply! Sorry if I'm being really dim here, but once wmp 11 slipstreamer is installed, I don't need to run it? Just having it installed is enough?

• 4 weeks later...
no u dont have to run it...nlite does the job.....

Boooggy how do I Select the Boooggy's WMP11 icon and the Tweaked configuration when using Nlite with the slipstreamer? I also read that the slipstreamer will not integrate the hot fixes right now when using it with Nlite can I just use Nlite to also integrate the WMP11 hotfixes?

Thanks,

Dean

well when using nlite u cant choose tweaks and custom icon.....reason is to integrate wmp 11 as it is from microsft.

and u can integrate the WMP 11 fixes if u add them to nlite.

it should be done like this:

first u add wmp11 installer and then the hotfixes. nlite will integrate wmp11 first and then the hotfixes. this order is needed.