Guess what I found...

zedox

Ha, ha, ha, ROFL.

"Who XXXX cares" kinda qualifies as the first, um, problematical comment, wouldn't ya think?

Sure but that's how I feel about this thread.

Then aren't you the lucky one? Just think, there's multiple forums on this site! Absolutely no need for you to haunt the Win9x forums and b***h and complain at people who enjoy the older systems.... Hell you could spend all your time p***ing off the Windows XP users by telling them all to rush out and upgrade to Vista-- you'll certainly get a better reception than you are here, that's for sure!

Here's a hint: We already know there are alternatives to Win9x, we already know. The secret is this: We like Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows 98SE... s***, there are even people here who like Windows Millennium...

Now if you aren't capable of understanding that, then I'd say the Windows 95/98/98SE/ME section of MSFN isn't for you, so kindly go and f*** yourself if you don't like it when we get enthused.

--iWindoze (profanity used for emphasis)

PS: BenoitRen? Congrats on the find! Much better than the couple of Win98SE cds I was given by a friend of the family who works with older machines at a charity. He said the machines are all running a mix of Windows 2000 and XP now so they're redundant. I'd try selling a few of them (they're unopened OEM versions) but unfortunately the CD keys that came with them were already detached and stuck to the side of the machines, even though the media was never actually used. You at least got an unused key out the deal! :)