vLite don't find my Vista location

Gam3Ra

After searching with google for tweaks for vista 32bit, I found this tool :)

OK, I install the latest version of the download section, but when I browse to D:/ or D:/Windows (where Vista Ultimate is installed) and hit the "OK" button - the program tell's me that she can't find Vista :whistle:

Why? Please help me, I need this super tool

:D look Gam3Ra vlite doesn't work with installed vista , it works with vista setup files for previous tweaks

so browse to your vista dvd drive or whatever vista installation files is and hit OK and thats it.

lol welcome you just joined today

Vista Install from Hard Disk if You have Copy of vista in your Hard disk, it's work. i have tested.

If you want to install from a USB HDD or Memory Stick onto another disk, it's much simpler, steps 1 to 3 should give you a bootable Vista installer.

Steps 5 and 6 are required if the target of the installation is the same disk you are installing from.

1. Format the target disk as NTFS.

2. Copy the boot and sources directory and the bootmgr file from the Vista DVD or Image to the root of the newly formatted disk.

3. Start a command prompt and issue the following commands - where x is the drive letter of the newly formmated disk.

x:

cd /boot

bootsect x:

4. Boot from the disk - Windows setup should load

5. Choose the Repair option - skip through the prompts until you can start a command prompt.

6. Issue the following commands

c:

cd /boot

del bcd

bcdedit /createstore

cd ../sources

setup

7. Continue as you would with a normal installation.