Run - history

MtK

Hi,

my Win->Run history is always empty - since last installation...

is there any way to fix this?

There are many cleanup and maintenance routines that will dump the Run History folder.

Find the program doing that and you'll have your answer.

:thumbup

Hi,

my Win->Run history is always empty - since last installation...

is there any way to fix this?

There are many cleanup and maintenance routines that will dump the Run History folder.

Find the program doing that and you'll have your answer.

:thumbup

a maintainance routin that runs every single second and deletes every command I use?

I defenatly didn't install such one...

Right-click on the taskbar ans select Properties. (Alternatively, Start->Control Panel->Taskbar and Start Menu Properties). Click on the Start Menu tab. Put a checkmark into the box for Store and Display a List of Recently Opened Programs. Click on OK.

Note that enabling Run History for the run dialog also enables it for the Start Menu. As a result, you will not only see your history of commands in the Run Dialog, but the left side of your Start Menu will maintain links to recently opened programs.

Right-click on the taskbar ans select Properties. (Alternatively, Start->Control Panel->Taskbar and Start Menu Properties). Click on the Start Menu tab. Put a checkmark into the box for Store and Display a List of Recently Opened Programs. Click on OK.

Note that enabling Run History for the run dialog also enables it for the Start Menu. As a result, you will not only see your history of commands in the Run Dialog, but the left side of your Start Menu will maintain links to recently opened programs.

Thanks theif,

I really missed that option...