Apply Xpize on All Account on a Domain

darknova6

Hey All,

I'm a system admin had this theme for over a month, I think it's really great. However, I have been unable to apply this theme to other account other than the original installation account when i log into the computer... Just comes up with the windows default theme any ideas????

Is normal... Help!

just a simple thought but it could be helpfull to be more procise of what you are wanting to get done,

a please help or, my profile doesn't work like it should, doesn't help me or any others to understand what it is your want to accomplish....

if it is that you want a normal windows theme to be applied to your profile only on a entire network - u should use a roaming profile for yourself, - (its only realy usefull for normal MS themes though as you probably dont want to 'patch' any windows files in a corp enviroment - because A it will undo the SA (software assurance), for your company - B it be cause some risks to system security,

anyway if you DO want to be stupid enouth to patch and hack files around in your boss's computer go-ahead - xpize has many - UA switches and is VERRY easily depoyed ... trough your domain policies