System Protection (offtopic)

chon_

What would you recommend for system protection, antivirus, firewall, antispam, antyspy ad blocker, disc utilities, etc.?

Currently I use NIS 2003 along with diskeeper, but I'd like to give other programs a try

thx

If it's any help...

I use Zone Alarm from Zone Labs for a firewall, its very secure and I like the ability to disable ALL pop up messages asking if something should be allowed access or not... Zone alarm will refuse EVERYTHING without a notification message if you tell it to...

and I use Norton AntiVirus for my virus software... The two packages get along fine together...

I used to use Norton Internet Security as a firewall but I gave up on that as there is no way to disable some of the pop up 'Program Alert' windows, which had a habbit of popping up right when a BF109e was on my tail (Combat Flight Sim 3), and you cant exactly ask your persuer to hold on cause you have to click away a message from Norton !

If you can live with the odd pop up, NIS is a fine package, but if you wanna have your system Auto Block stuff without popups, consider Zone Alarm..