Unattened Xp Cd Supper Custom

Hey guy i have been reading this guide of yours for some time now and i must its

well over do

here is what im seeking to do

1) add wordperfect the install

2) remove all of xps craptascic wallpapers and replace them with my own

3 remove the luna xp theme and replace with something else

4) install The Intel Application Accelerator NON raid verison

5) install The Intel Chipset Software Installation Utility otherwise know as the inf files

6) install all the xp hotfixes during the xp install

7) remove ms messinger

8) remove all the games

9) all unneed lang files except eng

what i wanted to know is if this was possable

and if any of you guys have writen sripts for this or is just better to follow the unattended guide you guys wrote thanks keep this guide alive

5 - here

6 - here

7 & 8 -

In winnt.sif put in the following:

[Components]

msmsgs=off

freecell=off

hearts=off

minesweeper=off

pinball=off

solitaire=off

spider=off

zonegames=off

9 - Remove the LANG folder completely. English works fine for UK and USA so far, not sure about AUS, but should be fine.

1-Use office :rolleyes:

2-Find all .jp_ files in the i386 directory change .cab extract take a look at and find wallpapers,replace your files same name,use makecab bliss.jpg,use for all this command.Last step replace original files to i386 dir.

3-I want know too... :)

sorry for the hijack...still trying to make sense of all the various methods and permutations.

I've been looking at, 6 - here. It seems that in various posts this method is covered. Other posts are creating folders and replacing older versions, copying cat files, making cab files, etc.

Does the srvpack.inf method work with out all the file replacement?

thanks

ITR

requires the replacement uxtheme.dll

3- You can't remove it, but you can replace it with a theme with the same structure, basically using the same method scankurban listed for the wallpapers.

Plus the theme is only a text file and you can edit it(well set it up on your pc or a vm first) to include cursors, sounds & some icon replacements as well.

You will have to edit your msstyles properly to reflect the default location (homestead, metallic, etc) if you use a custom shellstyle.dll

sorry for the hijack...still trying to make sense of all the various methods and permutations.

I've been looking at, 6 - here.  It seems that in various posts this method is covered.  Other posts are creating folders and replacing older versions, copying cat files, making cab files, etc.

Does the srvpack.inf method work with out all the file replacement?

thanks

ITR

The other methods you've seen are scripts that will slipstream the extracted hotfixes into i386. The svcpack guide on site is just a simple hotfix batch, which is not slipstreamed.

I'm waiting for them to finalise their script code before I link to them from the site for users who wish to try an alternative.

@thanatos

I used chaninja blue because it fitted and didn't use a shellstyle.dll, which meant no editing of the msstyle (to point to metallic or homestead, etc), that meant only 2 files to replace, LUNA.MS_ & LUNA.TH_.

But the theme I used in side of LUNA.TH_ was edited to include the extra's I mentioned above.

• 4 weeks later...