Exchange VLITE saved files !

studio48

If you mean presets then yes it will be fine. But the big question is why, isn't the point of vLite to provide you with more freedom to configure it as you like. If you don't know what you want then maybe give it time, use the full version and get familiar with what you actually need.

Thanks for the reply Nuhi, wel i think it could be fun to exchange presets..cause one version can be better then the other..so many changes make it possible to have like many different functions and possibilities..cause 1 thing is clear to me..since i got to know Vlite , i got much wiser and smarter..thanks for that Vlite team !!!

But example..yesterday i just composed a Vista Ultimate ..698mb on cd-rom and about 2600mb on disk !

This version is so lite that i installed it on my test machine a Gericom Webgine Laptop-1100mhz processor-375mb ram with 4000mb harddisk/normaly it would be impossible to run Vista with these specs.

With this preset i made from another allready stript version (my beta1 :P ) i got a lite and fast windows vista ..Bill would never give to us !

So thats why i had this idea..cause with downloading a preset from another ....people could use the preset to get the same version as other users that had good results..

Although i must admid ,that it makes you even prauder if you dit it all by your self !!

If one get errors at the applying part of the software..simply clean up your Temp-folder or select a new forlder under options of the program..also try to use the c-drive(if possible) to save the changes made (apply)

MY test machine has now 900 mb free space left has it own lil picture viewer mediaplayer (not ript out )

and all drivers except modem drivers are present and fixed..everything works ..wireless laptop with Windows Vista Ultra Lite =

My next test is a sony sattelite laptop with 256 mb ram and a pentium3 processor with 1000 mhz.

More repport i will post later!

Edited by studio48

I'm glad it worked out for you.

Well if one wants performance above annoyance reduction then remove all and try it for a day or two and see what you miss.

Personally I just keep Aero, Picture viewer and Component cache.

Thx for the reply Nuhi..well i have saved all my preset files so i might post some uphere just for testing purpose if alought ofcourse..

Hell yea it works out for me ..fimaly i have a new goal again..things get bored at a sertaine moment and i get a kick out of this project ///Luveee it !..Thanks for even spending time on this project cause its all free and stuff ..and my opinion is that people like you guys should get gifts or make a special version with the real secrets..cause i know you guys know allot more then your telling us and thats worted to stick around here.:)

Keep up the great work !!

Thanks for letting us use this program !!!

Big Up!!!!!

post-129091-1173030896_thumb.jpg