i nid a registry for automaticaly del temporary and cookies

davidyeap88

There isn't a registry key that will remove your cookies and temporary/junk/cache files. You'd have to make a .BAT or .CMD script to do it automatically. CCleaner contains a .INI file that has the locations of both files and registry entries for file lists (aka MRUs) that you could use for your own script.

Your particular style of posting has got nothing to do with your lack of ability at speaking good English. The words you are using in your posts are deliberately shortened; you know what the full words sry, coz, eng, del, n, and b4 mean in your last post.

Nobody is expecting you to have a full understanding of English grammar, and language, but we do expect you to post with a little more respect towards the readers of your postings.

Please refrain from continuing to do so.

You can select the option in IE to empty your temporary internet files when IE closes, but unless you're running 2003 or higher, the reg value that does it on logoff will not work (no, it will not work on XP SP2). The IE setting also doesn't tend to work exceptionally well, either. If you're running anything not Vista or 2003 as your workstation OS, I'd say a vbscript as a logoff script should be better able to handle this type of job.

http://www.codeproject.com/vbscript/DiskCleaner.asp

Snc u do nt hv th name of th Rgstry key, u cn use ne restore s/w 2 chk th partition 'n recvr th rgstry key.

Pun Intended....

I actually wanted to say,

Since you do not have the name of the registery Key, you can use any file restore software to check the partition and recover the old key...... :rolleyes: