I Have Terrific Problem

madkillaramsey

So I've been using nLite for a long while now and i've never come across this problem until now. When I modify WinXP Pro SP2 for some reason all my windows are set to details under default. I want them to be thumbnal view or tiles (prefer thumbs). I know that there is setting in nLite to set windows view to details as default and i never select it. This doesnt happen when I use Home edition. I don't know how to get it back. I know i can just go to TOOLS-FOLDER OPTIONS-VIEW blah blah but I'd wrather just have something to fix it. Like a registry entry or an addon pack. If someone could help me out i'd appreciate it because I reinstall windows alot and PRO works best with my wifi card.

Yeah that was my first idea. But i try and try again. I dont want detail view i reinstall windows on an almost daily basis. So i need a registry tweak or something to add on to it. I need to fix this little bug. I also tried different versions of nLite and it all did the same thing. can someone make me an addon or regtweak so i can just add it into the installation?