Consistent Booogy WMP11 Slipstream Error

Eli

Trying to slipstream WMP11 w. Booogy's slipstreamer

Steps:

1)Slipsteam SP2 and add Drivers w. nLite

2)RyanVM Integrator for Ryan addonpack, directx9, and wga

3)Slipstream IE7 w. nlite (can someone point me to the best way to do this?)

4)RyanVM Integrator post SP2 updatepack

5)Booogy WMP11 slipstream (tried both versions)

I get the following error everytime:

System.IO.IOException: The directory is not empty.

at System.IO.Directory.DeleteHelper(String fullPath, String userPath, Boolean recursive)
at System.IO.Directory.Delete(String fullPath, String userPath, Boolean recursive)
at WMP11Slipstreamer.Backend.MergeFolders()
at WMP11Slipstreamer.MainGUI.workerMethod(Object addonSettings)

Unfortunately, the error occurred during the critical process of overwriting files in the "i386" folder. This source can no longer be used reliably, please use a fresh new source for subsequent windows setup installations and modifications.

Temporary folder: "D:\WXPVOL_EN\i386\wmp11temp"

Fresh source

Ok, tried all of the files through nlite, then the WMP11. Still getting errors:

WMP11Slipstreamer.ArchiveMethods+ArchiveProcessException: An error occurred while creating "wmadmoe.dl_". ---> System.ApplicationException: AddFile failed with code OpenSrc
at Mischel.CabDotNet.CmpRoutine.AddFile(String filename, String nameInCab, Boolean execOnDecompress, FciCompression compressType)
at WMP11Slipstreamer.ArchiveMethods.NativeCabinetMakeCab(String fullFilename, String destinationDirectory, Boolean log)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at WMP11Slipstreamer.ArchiveMethods.NativeCabinetMakeCab(String fullFilename, String destinationDirectory, Boolean log)
at WMP11Slipstreamer.Backend.CompressFiles()

Deleting "D:\WXPVOL_EN\i386\wmp11temp"... FAILED!

An exception occurred while attempting to delete the temporary folder to revert the changes done to the source.

Fresh source

SP2 slipstreamed. Nothing else done:

WMP11Slipstreamer.ArchiveMethods+ArchiveProcessException: An error occurred while creating "cewmdm.dl_". ---> System.ApplicationException: AddFile failed with code OpenSrc
at Mischel.CabDotNet.CmpRoutine.AddFile(String filename, String nameInCab, Boolean execOnDecompress, FciCompression compressType)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at WMP11Slipstreamer.Backend.CompressFiles()

Deleting "E:\WinXP Pro\i386\wmp11temp"... FAILED!

An exception occurred while attempting to delete the temporary folder to revert the changes done to the source.