I need a link

IF IT'S FORBIDDEN, how come I saw it on msfn?

it was a direct download link and it's extension was rar, it was said that it had all of the SP integrated and it wasn't JackHammer!

I can't remember where I saw it, i think the file was 98F(P)****.rar or something!

Edited by Monk Psycho

There was only german Windows 9x ReduX Version which was linked here ~year ago and quickly removed from this forum.

However, i was quick to download it and

-i've checked it now

****. IT HAD USB2.0 STACK BACK THEN. AND WE'VE FAILED TO SEE THIS.

#!@##$$!!!!

There was only german Windows 9x ReduX Version which was linked here ~year ago and quickly removed from this forum.

However, i was quick to download it and

-i've checked it now

****. IT HAD USB2.0 STACK BACK THEN. AND WE'VE FAILED TO SEE THIS.

#!@##$$!!!!

Its surprising how many win2k .sys files will work with our system, the only difference is within the inf files, shame they did not all include $CHICAGO$, those that have missing imports can be rectified with a stub file. I realise on this i915 laptop bought at xmas that its ac-link audio and 2200bg wireless can be made to work under 9x its mostly about setting the registry up correctly. Thanks for the usb2 stack link, perhaps this os is not as restricted as first thought.

IF IT'S FORBIDDEN, how come I saw it on msfn?

it was a direct download link and it's extension was rar, it was said that it had all of the SP integrated and it wasn't JackHammer!

I can't remember where I saw it, i think the file was 98F(P)****.rar or something!

Things like that are posted here all of the time. (warez)

Sometimes they slip by our notice for as much as a day or 2 but usually we delete them very quickly. (Plus the member that posted it is usually banned immediatly)