Hosting this site, WHO?

Cuervo

No. I had talk to the eMax guys when you had first changed but that turned out to be a no go. They said they don't have phone support for customer service. Well that didn't site well with me so I past it by.

Then I notice there was some down time yesterday and wondered if the service had changed or somthing was wrong. Guess you were just relocating.

Then I notice there was some down time yesterday and wondered if the service had changed or somthing was wrong. Guess you were just relocating.

There was not downtime yesterday.

Strange, I was getting DNS failures for about 5 hours I would guess. Guess it was on my end then.

perhaps ur isp was having DNS problems?

Must have been if no one else was having troubles connecting to ya. I just thought it might have been your move since it was the only site I was having trouble with. Well, the good news is that it's working now.

Thanks for a great site guys!

No. I had talk to the eMax guys when you had first changed but that turned out to be a no go. They said they don't have phone support for customer service. Well that didn't site well with me so I past it by.

Oh so you are the one who said:

That answers all the questions I have.

No phone support = no customer care.

I would like you to take that a step further and post a thread asking when ANYONE every needed phone support from me? Ask how many times I didn't reply to an e-mail within hours if not minutes. Ask how many times their website has been down.

I assure you, you will get a completely different response than No phone support = no customer care.

Have a great day!

I would like you to take that a step further and post a thread asking when ANYONE every needed phone support from me? Ask how many times I didn't reply to an e-mail within hours if not minutes. Ask how many times their website has been down.

I assure you, you will get a completely different response than No phone support = no customer care.

Have a great day!

I am the "one".

I've just seen to many fly-by-night hosting companies that offer great deals in the begin and have a tough time keeping up with them.

One such company is www.jeah.net. I paid for a lifetime shell account to run some eggs on a flight sim channel. Well after less then two months they said they were "converting" all lifetime accounts to two year accounts. One of the things I remember about the whole deal was no phone number to call this guy named "Chris" at. Well after ranting so much he just deleted my account and said I was illegal stuff on it.

I'm 40, in the US Army and don't do "warez". Well it ended up he kept my money and I got nothing. So, do others have to suffer for what this guy did, yes. We learn from life experiences. This is one of them, sorry.

Are you somehow affiliated with eMax?

Have a great day!

I am the "one".

I've just seen to many fly-by-night hosting companies that offer great deals in the begin and have a tough time keeping up with them.

One such company is www.jeah.net. I paid for a lifetime shell account to run some eggs on a flight sim channel. Well after less then two months they said they were "converting" all lifetime accounts to two year accounts. One of the things I remember about the whole deal was no phone number to call this guy named "Chris" at. Well after ranting so much he just deleted my account and said I was illegal stuff on it.

I'm 40, in the US Army and don't do "warez". Well it ended up he kept my money and I got nothing. So, do others have to suffer for what this guy did, yes. We learn from life experiences. This is one of them, sorry.

Are you somehow affiliated with eMax?

Hello Cuervo,

Yes I can understand your frustration about being ripped off in the past. My only goal here, is to some how explain that not everyone is alike.

Yes I am affiliated with eMax. I am eMax (aka Chris Henry the owner.)

I've been here (MSFN) for over 2 years (Since MSFN started) and was an administrator and helped maintain the site. At one point after working for companies who felt money was more important than customer I decided to invest my time and money in starting my own company.

Sure anyone can do such a thing, but most are not devoted. Like I said, You can ask for feedback about me (Chris Henry, XPerties, eMax) here. Also as I posted, my actions speak louder than words as seen here:

http://www.findmyhosting.com/listallplans....s.asp?host=6550

Anyways my goal is not to win you over or gain your business. My goal is to give you a better understanding of what eMax Hosting is, was, and will be.

Oh and to give you a better idea of my character, recently my community was shaken with a horrible event. Please refer to this site and you will notice at the bottom my name is present:

http://kyw.com/news/local_story_133171956.html

In the meantime, a website in memory of Krista DiFrancisco surfaced Tuesday. The creator, neighbor Chris Henry, said he doesn't want this case to vanish from the spotlight.

He also said he not only wants Krista to be remembered, but more importantly that her killer is caught.

Website mentioned: http://www.kristadifrancesco.com/

Just a insight about me and my community.

Take care. :)

Oh and to give you a better idea of my character, recently my community was shaken with a horrible event. Please refer to this site and you will notice at the bottom my name is present:

http://kyw.com/news/local_story_133171956.html

In the meantime, a website in memory of Krista DiFrancisco surfaced Tuesday. The creator, neighbor Chris Henry, said he doesn't want this case to vanish from the spotlight.

He also said he not only wants Krista to be remembered, but more importantly that her killer is caught.

Website mentioned: http://www.kristadifrancesco.com/

Just a insight about me and my community.

Take care. :)

A very sad story. You've done some nice work for them. I hope justice can be done for her.