Can nLite only slipstream hotfix's, make NO other changes

Zaker

Would like to slipstream ALL required Windows Server 2003 hotfix's into CLEAN source, but change nothing else.

I have all the hotfix's in a directory, nLite slipstreams most, some have errors. but notice that there are additional dirs added etc. and not sure what else. I would only like to slipstream hotfix's into what I customized at this point, and have nLite make no other changes. Is this possible?

Thanks in advance.

Have you tried only selecting the Hotfix page?

It will add nlite.inf where it keeps the added reg entries, nothing weird there.

But what folders? Some hotfixes add folders in txtsetup.sif, maybe that's what you're referring to?

Svcpack folder also is part of hotfixes "must" routines.

Thanks for the quick response. I selected only Hotfix's and seen some other 'stuff' in there, but it was gone after nLite was complete. No issues with nlite.in_ or the last session files.

My issue is, I got a load of errors while running it.

I created a log of these to find out whats going on.

Log is attached.

I am sure I am doing something wrong.

CHEERS!

nLite_Log.txt

Yes it is the newest nLite, 1.3 rc2.

The hotfix's that it fails on, all are currently being installed via batch at the end of the base build.

Will try d/l a few fresh from MS, but it doesnt make sense. does nLite care if the hotfix's

are renamed at all?

Thanks

Shouldn't care.

This is unexpected and never heard of before but now it is reported 3 times in one day so it's only a matter of time until it's tracked. When some of us finds the when I'll find why.