BSOD | Blue Screen Of Death

neo

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck.

The bugcheck was: 0x1000000a (0x00000000, 0x00000002, 0x00000001, 0x8051e106).

A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini011507-01.dmp.

this is the msg from Event Viewer.

the BSOD has come, when I was logging off my PC under Windows XP Pro Service Pack 2

any help or suggestion

STOP 0x1a is usually one of three things - winlogon.exe, lsass.exe, or csrss.exe. Since it did write a dump file, I'd bet it's winlogon.exe crashing - usually, when lsass.exe or csrss.exe crash, you lose your security subsystem or you lose the context switching subsystem, and as a result you can't really write anything to disk. This isn't 100% accurate all of the time (I've seen dumps from lsass.exe and csrss.exe STOP 0x1a's before, but they're rare), but if I had to guess I'd say winlogon.exe crashed. If it's a 3rd party driver, the dump should tell us who caused the pool corruption...

Did you perhaps install any new software or hardware drivers, any new VPN or remote control software, or any networking software recently? Also,make sure your machine is clean...

Edit: Actually, after looking at the minidump, it looks like the function MiRemovePageByColor from the module bdss.exe is causing the dumps, which usually signifies an .exe or hardware problem - bdss.exe belongs to BitDefender antivirus - can you uninstall that temporarily to see if the problem goes away?

the BSOD has come, when I was logging off my PC under Windows XP Pro Service Pack 2

any help or suggestion

Are you overclocking your processor? That BSOD is common when your processor can't handle the overclock or not enough Vcore.

any help or suggestion

Are you overclocking your processor? That BSOD is common when your processor can't handle the overclock or not enough Vcore.

I m not overclocking processor, even its COMPAQ Presario SR1610IL that's motherboard MS-7184 is not capable to overclock processor.