ATTENTION PLEASE | HEARTIEST REQUEST TO MICROSOFT

neo

:rolleyes:ATTENTION PLEASE | HEARTIEST REQUEST TO MICROSOFT :rolleyes:

Hi everyone,

Everyone knows Vista has gone to RTM since 8 Nov. 2006. And Vista will hit to market on 30 Jan 2007, which will be golden day of Microsoft history. After this, Vista will be available for everyone.

Lots of people have joined the BETA phase of Vista via Microsoft Connect and CPP (Customer Preview Program) and lots of bug and suggestions have been submitted to Microsoft. Microsoft has rewarded to those who had joined The Vista BETA phase via Microsoft Connect and sent Vista Business Edition license through e-mail notification. It’s a really delightful and surprise gift for Beta Tester those has joined Microsoft Connect.

Now, rest of persons has been ignored like me and lots of CPP members, even they had also participated in the BETA phase and submitted bugs and suggestions. So I want to request with my heartiest feeling to Microsoft that Microsoft should be issue the certificate to all people who had been joined BETA phase regarding to their joining.

Like for CPP

They have been joined Microsoft Windows Vista BETA phase under the Customer Preview Program.

It will be beneficial for Microsoft and also for CPP members to lead ahead with Microsoft Technologies. Its will increase interest of people in Microsoft Technologies.

It’s also request for all forum members to give their opinion and support.

Waiting for response.

well i have submitted a few bugs and have had no email from them, kinda p***es me off. but i dont want the business edition anyways... maybe they should give credit towards the ultimate edition.

its doesn't matter to get Vista free copy, Microsoft is being requested to give complement like certificate and anyother thing.

I got two of the beta versions, (5384 and 5536) but I never really ran them after trying 5536. So at this point, I wouldn't care either way as I won't be running Vista on any of the computers I have now. During the summer I will be buying a brand new laptop, so it may have Vista on it. So I'll go with it then.

• 5 weeks later...

Lol, when will ppl learn, stick with XP because it works, Vista will be like XP when it was released, buggy as hell.

Unless of course you have to(ie work PC's/laptops), but i would wait 12 months or until the first service pack.

There is no reason to shift, games dont exploit direct X 10 yet and all the other apps are just bling bling.

Edited by fixitdude74