Success at last !

leoliver

Hi Everybody,

I just downloaded Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 , then "nlite" software ( http://www.nliteos.com/guide/ ) and on the frist attempt Nlite successfully slipstreamed a SP2.exe file into my Dell OEM Windows install disc ! ( by success I mean that their were both a SP2.cab file and a win51ip.sp2 file in the slipstreamed file )

This was after a lot of failures using "Autostreamer" , Bart Pe and using run commands to integrate the install/update files. This made me very happy that my attempts wre finnally successfull!

This success came from using different software ( nlite) but I wonder if using the Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 in the background (instead of Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 ) also contributated to the successfull slipstream ?

Any ideas?

Thanks again for all your helpfull replies!

Hi Everybody,

I just downloaded Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 , then "nlite" software ( http://www.nliteos.com/guide/ ) and on the frist attempt Nlite successfully slipstreamed a SP2.exe file into my Dell OEM Windows install disc ! ( by success I mean that their were both a SP2.cab file and a win51ip.sp2 file in the slipstreamed file )

This was after a lot of failures using "Autostreamer" , Bart Pe and using run commands to integrate the install/update files. This made me very happy that my attempts wre finnally successfull!

This success came from using different software ( nlite) but I wonder if using the Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 in the background (instead of Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 ) also contributated to the successfull slipstream ?

Any ideas?

Thanks again for all your helpfull replies!

The framework 2.0 is not used by the other programs, just by nlite, so it was strictly nlite.