Rolling green and purple bar on TV...

Nakatomi2010

So I've got my HTPC connected to my TV in the living room using a Component cable and audio to my Sony receiver through an optical cable.... Problem is that when watching the computer on the TV I get this rolling green and purple bar, I've got no clue as to what's causing this... I've just recently swapped out all the major components including processor, motherboard, and video card, and the issue continues to exist, I've connected the same cables to my set top DVD player and the bars go away.... I have this computer connected to a battery backup system.... Gy at work told me that it's because something's not grounded proeprly, but I've got no clue as to what they could be.... Anyways one here have any thoughts as to what's wrong?

In case anyone was wondering, the cause of this issue was my DVR box from Bright House Networks, the video and audio out connectors are apparently not grounded properly and are throwing interference out, they'll be bringing by a replacement one later, but I figure I'd let anyhone who was wondering know...

Turns out it wasn't the DVR box, after having bright house replace the unit the issue continued.... I can unplug power to the DVR box and still get the issue... I bought a set of Monster stereo audio cables (I work for Circuit City, so Staff basically get half off), and it actually looks like it made the problem worse (the bars are more vibrant now) so, yeah... I have no clue what the issue is again....