Style XP Expired

Conan

just download beta 4.2, (all the new stylexp versions have a time trial in them, but according to the tgtsoft, they will be always releasing a new version by that time.)

Also when it comes time to RTM, (final version, whatever...) there will be a small file just to be able to use the themes for free...

so no worries... for now just grab the latest beta off thier site...

mine expire yesterday.. ( i unistalled, remove registry entry and then install the 4.2 one)

If you really want I can get u the hacked(older) .dll, but try my aforementioned suggestion.. and tell me how it goes...

*EDIT*

If you choose to use the below information it is at your own risk! I can't be held respobsible if it screws it up....

Try this link Download the hacked DLL

http://files.netjunk.org/THEME.PROGRAMS/

Installations Instructions

1. Backup the original DLL

2. Reboot to safe mode and replace the good one with the hacked one

just download beta 4.2, (all the new stylexp versions have a time trial in them, but according to the tgtsoft, they will be always releasing a new version by that time.)

[/quote:6e8640014f]

OMG! Doesnt that sound like M$ with RC1 going to RC2 and then retail......Oh yah it wont expire...HA!:)

-XPerties

Actually babis is right, I should just download the latest version. Here's what happened, I reformatted my drive and installed an older version of Style-XP 4.0, it expired immediately upon installation! I guess they all have set expiration dates so going with the newest version will last the longest.