HUGE nLite project

kane3162

not the answer i was looking for

Well, atm I dunno if you will get the answer YOU are lookign for.

At the end of the day, its a license agreement, clearly stating it shouldn't be used in a buisness environment, pretty much the same with all free software, FREE for PERSONAL use.

But hey, it aint my program, see what Nuhi says about it from his viewpoint.

And the license in nLite says:

5. nLite is free for personal use only, you cannot use it for any company or business purposes at this time.

Note: AT THIS TIME...

so who knows.

....So again, User no using the WINOS GUI so remove everything there, not using any other programs then the Games and Smart Launch so take everything not needed is my point, additionally an company who hires a tech who has to call M$ for help cannot call themselves a tech... I mean seriously if a problem arises and you cannot google it or figure it out yourself then you REALLY should not be working for a BIG Corp.

Uhh, there is no way around sounding like a smarta5$$ with this so I'll just say it - anyone who isn't smart enough to just ASK the maker of the software (especially when it is a 1 man operation to begin with) if what he intends to do is legal probably shouldn't be running a business - or supporting that business from the tech end. If they are a tech and can't follow simple EULA's (they don't get any simpler than Nuhi's) - then the owner needs to go get himself another tech lest they be eventually left wide open to future lawsuits down the road.

Random polling of software users (i.e starting a thread in an open forum) for the answer to a question that is best directed at the software developer is hardly smart - let alone the fact that it is a complete waste of resources (i.e time) - for a business entrepreneur or a lay tech - and even Nuhi, as responding to an e-mail or PM is a helluva lot easier than sifting through a forum's random threads just to find said question.

You may have overlooked the best advice given in this thread - and it was in the 2nd response so rather than repeat it - I'll just quote it:

Just get back to nuhi
Edited by fraquar

well then i guess i cant avoid sounding like a smarta$$ either... i did ask him however i figured someone must have had a run in or contact with someone who either works for M$ or knows deeply of M$ would be able to tell me something that Nuhi himself doesn't know.... and again in my PM's back and forth with him he has no clue as far as M$ in the US so again this thread DOES have a point... and you should also think before you speak

Edit: Im almost 100% sure that not everyone here is just regular "software users" however maybe for you its a small world...

Edited by kane3162