Cell Phone Drivers

Brando569

i have an LG VX8300 and something ive removed wont let me install the drivers, when i use a basic (regular) xp 64 installation it works but on the installation im using now wont let me install the drivers. i have another UA made already cuz this one was giving me problems but i dont wanna waste another DVD when i find out the same thing happens. this is the lastsession.ini for the new UA i created. see if you can find anything that i should keep in for it.

Drivers:

Most likely Modems. However, I would leave Ethernet, ISDN, Modems, and Multifunctional to be sure.

Hardware Support:

Bluetooth, Infrared, Modems, and Windows CE USB Host are most likely

ANY compatibility options for the above mentioned components..

Most phones are recognized as a modem because most service providers support connecting your laptop (or desktop if you really wanted to) to your phone and using it to connect to the internet.

Drivers:

Most likely Modems. However, I would leave Ethernet, ISDN, Modems, and Multifunctional to be sure.

Hardware Support:

Bluetooth, Infrared, Modems, and Windows CE USB Host are most likely

ANY compatibility options for the above mentioned components..

Most phones are recognized as a modem because most service providers support connecting your laptop (or desktop if you really wanted to) to your phone and using it to connect to the internet.

thanks didnt think about that!

dvdrw/cdrw!

nah thats a waste, VMware is better :)