nLite & Promise 20376 S-ATA Driver

RAGGATIP

I have seen various articles scattered around the net with people having issues about integrating the Promise RAID drivers. None of them seem to resolve this problem.

I am trying to create a striped disk array and have tried various methods

A ) to use a driver scanner on a completed, working install ie using the attended + floppy disk method, then saving these and then integrating and

B ) to integrate directly from the MSI supplied driver pack. On both occasions the hard disks have not been seen. Why would this be? It's driving me nuts.

I haven't yet used Bashrats driver packs with his installer so shall be trying that in a minute but my preferred method is nLite all the way. I am doing this unattended but can't see why this would be a problem. I would be well chuffed if anyone has a simple solution to this. I'm trying to squeeze more use out of a four year old mobo.

• 1 year later...

Hey!

I believe I was in absolutely the same situation as you were a bit over a year ago as it seems :). I have a solution. It is simple. It's just MSI's fault that we are confused.

Click here

Hope this helps someone, cause I was hugely irritated when I found this post and found also that no one had replied to it :).