Windows VISTA x32 and x64 versions RC1

m1ck

why pay for it?, i've just made a *big* mistake and bought a trial version on ebay unfortunately i didn't read the bit that says "This is a trial version which lasts until 1st June 2007".

I will resell it :blushing:

Edit: i thought i was getting a full no bs product

Edited by m1ck

Microsoft gave them away free too. You will really struggle to sell something which was given away to about 10 million people for free.

thanks for the info..i cant believe i have been so stupid :no:

m1ck,

Was this version you bought sold as an RTM version or advertised as an RC1 version? If it was sold as an RTM version and it really turned out to be an RC1 version then if you contact ebay and microsoft, microsoft will prosecute the person who sold it. If it was an RC1 version it was not for re-sell and if you contact ebay and microsoft about it, microsoft will prosecute. These two conditions specify fraud and piracy both. You don't have to 'crack' or 'hack' something to have pirated it like many people think, you just have to improperly or unlawfully distribute it.

why pay for it?, i've just made a *big* mistake and bought a trial version on ebay unfortunately i didn't read the bit that says "This is a trial version which lasts until 1st June 2007".

I will resell it :blushing:

Edit: i thought i was getting a full no bs product

Edited by Spooky