Windows 2000 Unbootable

DeTard

Hello,

I made a Windows 2000 unattended CD this morning and found, to my surprise, that it wasn't booting as it should. My computer is not seeing this CD as being a bootable and then continues to boot Windows XP that is installed already. When I open up Nero and check the disc info it says it is a bootable CD. Even MagicISO is seeing the ISO I made as being bootable. My Windows XP CDs using nLite 1.2.1 are booting fine it seems, but I'm unsure as to why 2000 it isn't. I usually use direct burn, but when I started having the problems I started using making ISOs to inspect them a little more in depth.

Has anyone had similar problems? This is the first time I've ever had a problem with the boot image not properly booting Windows 2000.

One more thing to note, I'm preparing my source with HFSlip as I always do, but do not believe that in any way HFSlip can make this unbootable since this is something nLite does at the very end.

Yes, I do have it set properly. As I was saying, only 2000 is unbootable. My XP CDs are booting fine. And yes I've burnt slower, such as at 4x to no avail.

(Having a problem with my other account being verified at the moment following changing my email address so using this account for now)