Need a webpagerer

Greetings!

I've made a graphic which i'd like to have as my website. On this graphic, id like to have a little boxy thing (much alike the box you use to reply to a message here on the forums) where i can update the news, and users can scroll up and down to see the old news.

On the right of the page i wish to have a few links. Thats it.

Simple huh? Not for me...

As you can tell by my avatar, I am disabled, and am unable to get something as simple as this to work properly. I was wondering if i send this graphic i have made to someone, could they please assist me and setting up this page the way i would like it ? I'd greatly appreciate it.

I think the best Tool for you would Macromedia Dreamwaver its not hard to use and you can create nice pages with it.

for your problem with the links on the right side you just have to use a frame layout and place the links in the right frame so when the site on the left change the links stay alive even if you will that they change they change.

i hope it will a littel bit help

so long

darph

sorry i thought you just want some infos how to do

i can make you a layout thats no problem but not at the moment because i´m in my firm and have no dreamweaver or an other program send me a pm and i look in the afternoon what i can do when you want

the box i don´t know if i can make this but the frames and links i can do

so long

darph