nLruntimeR3.exe

emodel

"These runtimes are relatively small to download and it doesn't register any DLLs, just copies needed files."

It seems the only dll installed (beside those in nlite folder) is in the windows sys32 folder - mscoree.dll

The installer's dat also refers to mscories.dll which should be installed too, but theres no such file in sys32 !?

I ask cos i would like to zip the needed dll's, so that when i reinstall windows, i just have to drop them in the right location.

thanks

Edited by emodel

"These runtimes are relatively small to download and it doesn't register any DLLs, just copies needed files."

It seems the only dll installed (beside those in nlite folder) is in the windows sys32 folder - mscoree.dll

The installer's dat also refers to mscories.dll which should be installed too, but theres no such file in sys32 !?

I ask cos i would like to zip the needed dll's, so that when i reinstall windows, i just have to drop them in the right location.

thanks

fraid I can't exactly answer your question, but why not just integrate dotnet 1+2 into your nlites? then you'll never need the runtime. tbh, I don't understand why ppl install the alt runtime rather than dotnet.. dotnet being a resource hog is just balls.. it's like saying DX is a resource hog. it's just a library.

well

in case you dont know, a lot of people use nlite to nlite the cd :)

So i wont integrate that huge pile of crap (version 3.0 is 50 mb i guess hahaha)

Anyway you missed the moint, this alt library is to be able to run nlite, i dont want to integrate anything...